Friday, July 25, 2008

Dreamland awaits

I'll be off to bed soon, but first I'll post some pictures that I took yesterday when I went to Val-David to visit my pots at 1001 Pots Exhibition.
A few days ago, while contemplating my display, I had to oddeset feeling that I'd sort of abandoned my pots in another town far away to be fondled by strangers without me around to talk about how the pot came into being. I felt...guilty. Then the feeling passed. Pots don't have feelings! Do they?

NEW Improved! display - 1001 Pots 2008




Wall o' Mugs - This is just two sections of the wall. There's 1 more. That's a lotta mugs!



Hands down, this is the most gorgeous sculpture this year! If I had $1200.00 I would scoop it up tomorrow! Forgot to note name of artist. My apologies.


Wonderful porcelain swag lamps. This is giving me the incentive I need for an idea I had long ago to make my own wall sconces and lamp shades from the thinest porcelain to show off its translucence.

My bed is calling. More later.

No comments: