Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas/Yule decorations now available for sale on Etsy.com

While the snow sifts down like icing sugar from the heavens, I'm tucked away in my cozy office tapping away at the keyboard of my computer.

I've been here pretty much all day - well, I had to step out at 5:00 to go teach a couple of belly dance classes. I got home at 10:00 and settled into some late night dining. I made Butter Chicken earlier - a low fat version - and noshed on that while I answered some long overdue email and chatted with my sweetie.

Now the kitty is in her box, the hubby is in bed snoring and the night owl (yes, that would be me) is still working! I've been on the go all day doing a variety of things, but the most exciting thing is that I've joined Etsy.com where all things are handmade.

I've got visions of Gingerbread men dancing in my head. If you'd like to see my cute inedible Gingerbread men, stars and peacocks, feel free to mosey on over to: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6472762

The night owl is fading.

No comments: